The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

The Drog for me has never looked the same since having malaria. Torres & Drogba about 2 season to late to be a devastating combo.

It did the same for Toure with us, it took him about 18 months to get over it and by then we sold him to City.

Think Dowd's done a great job again.

One for the pet hates - commentators who don't know the laws of the game. In the US, the co-commentator (don't know who, sounds like a younger Ray Wilkins) went on and on about Malouda's ring, "why don't they just let him tape it up" etc etc. FIFA changed the rules a while back, you're not allowed to wear anything, even taped up. Same guy then went on an on about how it was a stonewall penalty, when it looked like a great decision by Dowd and the lino.

Think Dowd's done a great job again.

One for the pet hates - commentators who don't know the laws of the game. In the US, the co-commentator (don't know who, sounds like a younger Ray Wilkins) went on and on about Malouda's ring, "why don't they just let him tape it up" etc etc. FIFA changed the rules a while back, you're not allowed to wear anything, even taped up. Same guy then went on an on about how it was a stonewall penalty, when it looked like a great decision by Dowd and the lino.

Dorty bassa

Really miss the premier league on days like today.

Aye. With the weather being f***ing horrible I'm at a loss for something to do today.

I am still debating wether or not to go to the Man Utd game, the weather is certainly a put off.

Started watching the 2nd half well at around the 50 mark, and by the looks of your comment Ramires must have really stepped up his game in the 2nd half. Been very good the last 25 minutes or so.

I've been very critical of Ramires but he has been better for every game and Chelsea fans I talk to agree that he has been very average until lately but that players like Essien and Lampard skip criticism due to their names.

I've been very critical of Ramires but he has been better for every game and Chelsea fans I talk to agree that he has been very average until lately but that players like Essien and Lampard skip criticism due to their names.

Essien & Lamps have credit in the bank as we have saw them play many great games, score many goals & have great seasons most of us not seen Ramires do anything. Pound for pound Chelsea got more mileage out of Mineiro

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just tuned in/got up. Is Torres playing? Was he playing?

He was too good so they had to take him off, and then go back in time and erase all evidence he was even part of the match day squad.