The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Chubby Jason

Does anyone else here think that Torres is genuinely s***?  I mean, he's been s*** for a good year now.  Maybe he was just massively overperforming before that?  Just a thought!  :D

Oh, and you two above need to get a grip man, it's an internet forum FFS!

I am starting to wonder about him too though. There's no doubt he's a great player but for the last 2 years or so he's either been injured or utterly painful to watch when he plays, he just seems to have stopped doing all the things he was doing when he was at his best and looks totally inhibited. I wonder how long it will last, or if he will ever get back to his best on a consistent basis.

Yes, the 8 years before that of consistently playing very well was just a purple patch.  The last 10 months or so where he's played with bad injury problems and played for a team he didn't wanna be at, that's the true account of his ability.

Does anyone else here think that Torres is genuinely s***?  I mean, he's been s*** for a good year now.  Maybe he was just massively overperforming before that?  Just a thought!  :D

Yes, the 8 years before that of consistently playing very well was just a purple patch.  The last 10 months or so where he's played with bad injury problems and played for a team he didn't wanna be at, that's the true account of his ability.

What's so strange about the idea of him being good and maybe's he's now "shit"? No doubt quality is still there, but its looks like a significant chunk of that quality has waned by his standards. I think he's shit

Does anyone else here think that Torres is genuinely s***?  I mean, he's been s*** for a good year now.  Maybe he was just massively overperforming before that?  Just a thought!  :D

Yes, the 8 years before that of consistently playing very well was just a purple patch.  The last 10 months or so where he's played with bad injury problems and played for a team he didn't wanna be at, that's the true account of his ability.

Hey, he might just be doing an Owen, that's all!

Does anyone else here think that Torres is genuinely s***?  I mean, he's been s*** for a good year now.  Maybe he was just massively overperforming before that?  Just a thought!  :D

Yes, the 8 years before that of consistently playing very well was just a purple patch.  The last 10 months or so where he's played with bad injury problems and played for a team he didn't wanna be at, that's the true account of his ability.

Hey, he might just be doing an Owen, that's all!

rectumundo :thup:

God I hate these games. So many shots, so much possession and we're still two down.

We can't all have a Leon Best playing up front unfortunately.

Certainly rather have Best than Defoe at the moment.

*cue Defoe goal*

Guest Chubby Jason

God, I hate Blackpool.

God, I hate Spurs.

Any way they can both be wiped out? Can they take Liverpool with them?

Why Blackpool? Because of "Olly's" hilarious rants?