The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

The league has been poor this season, that's quite obvious. Man Utd are the best team in the league because they keep getting the results to stay top, and they will win the league. Hardly their fault their so-called competition for the title are too shite to catch them.

Heinze was absolute class today! Brandao was utter, utter crap.

What did you find particularly class about Heinze today? He was calm, solid, and petulant. He is this way most of the time. Brandao is always rubbish. Drogba's mentally deficent Brazilian cousin.

Arsenal have been just as good as Man U. I hope they win it.

What did you find particularly class about Heinze today? He was calm, solid, and petulant. He is this way most of the time. Brandao is always rubbish. Drogba's mentally deficent Brazilian cousin.

Just though he was very solid. Won everything in the air and was good on the floor too. The only thing that you could put a finger on was his crosses.

Guest kingdawson

How do they deserve to win nowt?

Their general play this season has been bordering on terrible but they're clinical. How they're top i'll never know.

4 more defeats suggest otherwise.

Guest firetotheworks

I know what people say about Man United. They look so much shitter without Ronaldo, and without Rooney playing well. I expect them to come unstuck at some point, but they just win, unspectacularly.

Guest kingdawson

As much as it pains me to say it, Arsenal have actually been better than United this season imo. Luckily they have a ridiculously bad goalkeeper, a back 4 that are dodgy as hell, and a class striker that is injury prone.

Guest neesy111

Does it matter though when you draw shit loads of games as ManUSA have done.  We've won 2 more away games than ManUSA and they've still got to play Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all away.

As much as it pains me to say it, Arsenal have actually been better than United this season imo. Luckily they have a ridiculously bad goalkeeper, a back 4 that are dodgy as hell, and a class striker that is injury prone.

To be fair Chesny is looking decent.

Does it matter though when you draw shit loads of games as ManUSA have done.  We've won 2 more away games than ManUSA and they've still got to play Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all away.

Well, err, they tend to garner more points by drawing games instead of losing them.

Their nearly flawless home record is a help, too. They've been the best side this year. Doesn't mean they've been great.

Guest neesy111

Well, err, they tend to garner more points by drawing games instead of losing them.

Their nearly flawless home record is a help, too. They've been the best side this year. Doesn't mean they've been great.

Liverpool lost twice in the whole of 2008/09 season, 3 less than Man Utd but because they drew loads of shitty games is what cost them the title.

It's the whole reason why the 3 point rule was introduced.