The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Cannot stand Man Utd and would absolutely love to see them go down the same road Liverpool did after they won 18 top league titles. Its more to do with their fans really, probably the biggest bunch of no nothing arrogant morons in world football. A defeat this weekend, one against Arsenal and maybe another cheeky one against Chelsea in the league should see them finish 2nd comfortably. Just counting the days until Ferguson leaves really, hope they dont get someone like Mourinho!

Fergie: "You want a fair ref. I don't know how he (Atkinson) got this game. I must say, when I saw who it was, I did fear that" #mufc #cfc

Ahh, a true knight of the realm. He's such a graceful gentleman isn't he?

Exactly why I keep on making the point that SAF does not deserve the respect of a knight. Sir Bobby was always dignified even in defeat, the difference between them is like day and night.

The man's got no class man. [wishful thinking] Hoping to see him charged for his comments about the referee. [/wishful thinking]

Atkinson's record for Chelsea now stands at an impressive P:17 W:16 D:1 L:0 F:40 A:3

But have most referees not overseen a lot of Chelsea victories? I mean, they win most of their games.

That's still a hell of a record though! Chelsea haven't been *that* dominant. 0 defeats and 3 conceded goals in 17 games is utterly silly.

Atkinson's record for Chelsea now stands at an impressive P:17 W:16 D:1 L:0 F:40 A:3

But have most referees not overseen a lot of Chelsea victories? I mean, they win most of their games.

That's still a hell of a record though! Chelsea haven't been *that* dominant. 0 defeats and 3 conceded goals in 17 games is utterly silly.

Think it's more likely to be random than bias. How does it compare to other referees' records, and what time period is it over?

Also, the referee very rarely has that much of an influence on who wins. I would love to show Sir Alex similar records for referees who have looked after Man Utd games and ask if they were all biased in his favour.

Henderson makes his debut tonight, weird one because i don't think he'll ever make it at Premier League level. Lack of depth with all the injuries at the moment though i suppose.