The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

2 balls went into the Villa end, but instead of giving them back they all decided to have a massive game of keepie uppies and headers amongst themselves instead of watching the rest of the match.

3000 of them forked out to go up there and watch that shite. I don't blame them. I'd be fucking livid.

2 balls went into the Villa end, but instead of giving them back they all decided to have a massive game of keepie uppies and headers amongst themselves instead of watching the rest of the match.

:lol:

3000 of them forked out to go up there and watch that shite. I don't blame them. I'd be fucking livid.

3000, you wish  :laugh:

Took 4000, sold 3000.

Took 4000, sold 3000.

ill stand corrected if true but it didn't look like you had 3000 there.

used to happen regular.