The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Really don't like Rangers. :lol:

3 reds and about another 6 booked. Pricks.

Not surprised they resort to that like. There team is weak as f*** in comparison to years gone by.

Never want to see it but I've often wondered how they'd do in a 38 game Premiership season. I honestly think they'd struggle to stay up.

they would struggle with their current team, but there is an argument that says that they would have loads coming in from world wide appeal and sponsorship to be able to spend enough to compete.

can't see why we should let them in mind, may aswell let ajax and anderlecht in aswell.

Begs the question as to why they're on the bones of their arse financially now though? They're still the same club.

If they've got worldwide appeal then where's the cash? Or do you mean that playing in the Premier League raise their profile enough to compete? 

Guest neesy111

Glasgow is a lovely city.

Glasgow is the only place when I've seen a bouncer on a McDonalds at 3pm. :lol:

Guest Slarth

Can anyone tell me why Cardiff & Swansea are allowed in the Championship/EPL & Celtic/Rangers aren't?

:lol:

I've been a few times and thoroughly enjoyed it each time, lots to do and see.

Lived there for a fair chunk of my life, fantastic city. Expect I'll move back at somepoint.

Guest neesy111

Can anyone tell me why Cardiff & Swansea are allowed in the Championship/EPL & Celtic/Rangers aren't?

They've been in the English leagues since football 1st started so have been allowed.  Rangers and Celtic want byes to the premier league which won't happen in a million years.

Not surprised they resort to that like. There team is weak as f*** in comparison to years gone by.

Never want to see it but I've often wondered how they'd do in a 38 game Premiership season. I honestly think they'd struggle to stay up.

they would struggle with their current team, but there is an argument that says that they would have loads coming in from world wide appeal and sponsorship to be able to spend enough to compete.

can't see why we should let them in mind, may aswell let ajax and anderlecht in aswell.

Begs the question as to why they're on the bones of their arse financially now though? They're still the same club.

If they've got worldwide appeal then where's the cash? Or do you mean that playing in the Premier League raise their profile enough to compete? 

yes. there are times they aren't selling out their ground now, put them in the prem and they will sell out with raised prices, up their sponsorship deals and their money from abroad would go up due to more knackers wanting the latest gear.

All those big, rough men with stubble.

Well, amongst other things, aye.

yes. there are times they aren't selling out their ground now, put them in the prem and they will sell out with raised prices, up their sponsorship deals and their money from abroad would go up due to more knackers wanting the latest gear.

Gotcha. :thup:

Guest neesy111

Guess you haven't seen the real Glasgow :lol:

The SFA have got to take Lennon's previous appalling behavior & ban him from the touchline for 500 games. The big swedish cunt Mjällby should be banned from the touchline for the rest of the season. Coisty should be cleared on the Shearer ruling "IT WAS NEIL GINGER TWATTING LENNON"

The tour bus doesn't stop at Govan, clearly.

Guest The_Miz

I'm in Glasgow with Uni just now- top city but prefer back home anyday.

Sick of putting up with the Old Firm s**** though, respect them, yet hate them in equal measure, and  Celtic fans are the most self-righteous I have ever come across.

Guest neesy111

The tour bus doesn't stop at Govan, clearly.

Maybe, he should go for a visit then.