The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

At Sky Sports. Guillem Balague has bet a decent amount of money that Real will overtake Barca and win the league. Kluivert sticks with Barca. The presenter has joined in on it too.

Balla-gay is an Espanyol fan, like. 

Aye that plays a role, but he was going crazy about how great Mourinho's new system from last night (Alonso, Khedira AND Lass) and that everything seems to have clicked for them now. Conversely, he says Barca's post-WC tiredness is finally starting to show and they've ran out of defenders too. The first game after the internationals is away to Villarreal too. Interesting viewpoint, but I still reckon it'll be Barcelona.

Aye, because Real Madrid had NO players at the WC.

The majority of Barcelona's first XI played in the World Cup Final. :lol:

That's still the same amount of games as Khedira and Ozil and only a couple more than Ronaldo, Carvalho and Di Maria.

Not forgetting Xabi Alonso, Casillas and Ramos.

At Sky Sports. Guillem Balague has bet a decent amount of money that Real will overtake Barca and win the league. Kluivert sticks with Barca. The presenter has joined in on it too.

Balla-gay is an Espanyol fan, like. 

Aye that plays a role, but he was going crazy about how great Mourinho's new system from last night (Alonso, Khedira AND Lass) and that everything seems to have clicked for them now. Conversely, he says Barca's post-WC tiredness is finally starting to show and they've ran out of defenders too. The first game after the internationals is away to Villarreal too. Interesting viewpoint, but I still reckon it'll be Barcelona.

Aye, because Real Madrid had NO players at the WC.

The majority of Barcelona's first XI played in the World Cup Final. :lol:

2-3 extra games (if that) back in July are not going to make any difference. It's the disruption in preseason training that the WC provokes that screws the players, and Real Madrid players suffered it the same as ours.

They've lost Anthony Annan, all the others were easily replaceable. Annan though, man, it was like watching NUFC with Smith playing instead of Tiote. Also what was up with that team selection? Where in the name of fuck does it make sense to play two AMs in the fucking middle when you've lost the most important defensive card on your hand? Fuck me, Eggen will be back before the summer tbh.

Fuck, think i`m going crazy, leaving this page it could have sworn i read the name "hildestranden" in your sig Kaiz?  ???

Going crazy, or you saw the name up in the people reading the topic or something.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to respond to that one. I was there for just one day rather than a week so I didn't bother notifying you as I'd made plans with other people. Moving there in the summer though, so I will pick off the asian women you toss aside then. :thup:

Rakitic, man, such a coup.

:angry: good job we got Stephen Ireland.

Don't think you could have beat Sevilla.

No reason why we couldn't have been in there though. Fits our model of buy em low, sell em high perfectly too.

In other news what a run Levante are on at the moment. Luis Garcia is doing a fine job.

Guest palnese

I wish Bergen would just fall into the ocean already.

It's a lovely city, but it's a shame about that awful accent. I went to see the game and it was acutally quite good. Rosenborg miss Annan badly.

No reason why we couldn't have been in there though. Fits our model of buy em low, sell em high perfectly too.

In other news what a run Levante are on at the moment. Luis Garcia is doing a fine job.

Still mightily surprised they got him for so little and no interest from other teams.

And yes, Luís García is working a small miracle at Levante.

Still mightily surprised they got him for so little and no interest from other teams.

And yes, Luís García is working a small miracle at Levante.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Ridiculous, with him and Medel for €4.5m Sevilla seemed to have re-found their transfer mojo.

Re: Sevilla, is it true they've the right to buy on Caceres from yourselves?