The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Jesus. Just got back from work. Would have been nice to see what the game would have been like 11 vs 11, but it's been fun. Beeb says the Crouch bookings were both legit. Would have been nice for the ref to have had a word with him for at least one of them, but them's the breaks.

Both yellows mate, just thick as fuck.

Jesus. Just got back from work. Would have been nice to see what the game would have been like 11 vs 11, but it's been fun. Beeb says the Crouch bookings were both legit. Would have been nice for the ref to have had a word with him for at least one of them, but them's the breaks.

First one he flew in from a mile away and was never going to get it, second wasn't so bad but still a yellow and he deserved it for his sheer stupidity. If it makes you feel better Spurs weren't much better with 11 men.

Guys, was the ref a little bit trigger-happy? The only thing I have heard is that Real have been putting a lot of pressure on him.

To be honest, you can't really have any complaints about the red card. Either of the bookings.

Also, the ref missed one of the most blatant penalties ever, when Dawson handled. Then a second later, Ray said what a great performance the ref was putting in.

It's the story of the night - Ray, not Crouchy.

Guys, was the ref a little bit trigger-happy? The only thing I have heard is that Real have been putting a lot of pressure on him.

Maybe but Crouch gave him no option really. He was never going to win either tackle. Real have been putting pressure on him all game although to be fair he's had a decentish game.

They should've had at least one pen as well, tbh.

You've been rubbish from top to bottom, sideways and all around. Haven't done one useful thing. Not even by accident. To be blunt.

Goal ... see what I mean?!