The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Terrible call there, linesman was in no position to make that call.

True, but Gomes deserves that for being such a clown. The guy can make the most impossible saves in the World and be the best player on the field but he'll still end up making a blunder.

"These things have a habit of equalling out over time, remember Lampard in South Africa?"

Ah, great. I'm delighted everything is evened out for Frank. nevermind the rest of the fucking country, it's levelled out for Frank. Mint.

Although I said not so long ago I'd rather Man Utd win the league than the likes of Chelsea/Man City etc I'd now rather Chelsea catch them and win the league and see Man Utd end up with fuck all.

Would be too funny after all their arrogant gloating of a treble.

Guest kingdawson

Unreal tbh. The linesman didn't even signal for a goal at the beginning then changes his mind...wtf?

Guest Geordiesned

That is fucking disgraceful by the linesman!

Still, if it winds old wobbly face up it's fine by me. :lol:

"These things have a habit of equalling out over time, remember Lampard in South Africa?"

Ah, great. I'm delighted everything is evened out for Frank. nevermind the rest of the f***ing country, it's levelled out for Frank. Mint.

:lol:

I lol'd

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

None of this would be an issue if Gomes wasn't so unstable.

Not 'awful', just wrong. 

Agreed. Looked in to me in real time tbh. Talking about 40mm of error.

Images of Dave and his Laser Ruler measure the distance on his 54" TV.

True, but Gomes deserves that for being such a clown. The guy can make the most impossible saves in the World and be the best player on the field but he'll still end up making a blunder.

He doesn't deserve to be scored on if he wasn't actually scored on, man.  :lol: . He deserves to sold and never play in a legitimate competition again, because he's obviously not good enough.

Guest Flatline

That ball was more in than the one we got against us, for what its worth...

?

You know, the one Enrique tried to save

He doesn't deserve to be scored on if he wasn't actually scored on, man.  :lol: . He deserves to sold and never play in a legitimate competition again, because he's obviously not good enough.

Aye, he does for letting that slip through his legs.