The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Aye don't begrudge Given picking up a medal at all, even if he wasn't involved. The amount of summer's he could have went to Arsenal between say 04-07 when he was linked annually but stayed loyal he deserves it imo.

Would he rather be still playing for us and be one of our most loved players ever or become hated in many peoples eyes and win one medal which, essentially, means nothing as he did nothing to win it?

I would hope he'd honestly say the first one but I'd bet on the second.

Aye don't begrudge Given picking up a medal at all, even if he wasn't involved. The amount of summer's he could have went to Arsenal between say 04-07 when he was linked annually but stayed loyal he deserves it imo.

Would he rather be still playing for us and be one of our most loved players ever or become hated in many peoples eyes and win one medal which, essentially, means nothing as he did nothing to win it?

I would hope he'd honestly say the first one but I'd bet on the second.

Sure the money would factor in to him opting for the second too tbh.

I honestly don't think European teams will be able to handle Stoke at set-pieces. They caught some of the best teams in the country out for a while when they got promoted a few years back so God alone knows how our continental friends will cope.  :cheesy:  

gratz stoke on euro football.  See how the continental teams defend thier free kicks!

will they have to go through a qualifying round?

wiki (i know) says they'll go straight into the groups with Brum in at 3rd qualifying and 5th place in the play-off round pre-groups.

Fuck's sake, Man U first. Would rather see the Blackpool match first.

As would everyone else. Man Utd game was televised and er, they won the title so it's been in the media all fucking day. Wasn't even a good game.

Aside from our game should be a cracking day of football tomorrow.

aye but us getting hammered 4 or 5 nil tends to spoil it

I like to kid myself I won't care so much if I can see it coming but in reality I just end up getting more riled.

---

Fucking Vidic man, what an utter cunt. Hope Messi gets him s/off at Wembley.