The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

So I missed Man U.

Did they win the title on a BS penalty? Only heard the highlights.

One of those. Gets to the ball, but never really any intentions of scoring. Robinson's momentum takes it into Hernandez who naturally makes no attempt to stay on his feet. Can't blame him unfortunately.

What the fuck is Given even doing there celebrating?

He's won something. Job done, he must be delighted. Same as Owen.

Aye. Our former 'super-stars' are really doing a great job.  :thup:

Can't believe the season is (almost) over again.

Doesn't feel too long ago that we had the summer in that a certain Andy Carroll was given the number 9 shirt and the Ben Arfa signing-drama happened... Chris Hughton was talking about 'this good group of lads' in 'this very tough Barclays Premier League' and we were starting the season looking quite hopeless against Man Utd just a week before beating Villa 6-0.

Went by so so fast. Then again, I'm already looking forward (I know I'm optimistic) to the summer and next season.

Guest toonlass

Completely forgot Given played for them which says it all really. Threw his career away for a trophy he didn't earn or deserve.

Must be delighted he has played such a pivotal part in Man Citeh's success.

Completely forgot Given played for them which says it all really. Threw his career away for a trophy he didn't earn or deserve.

Must be delighted he has played such a pivotal part in Man Citeh's success.

Be nice if they let him touch the trophy and give him an autograph.

There's a Bosnia flag hanging in my room. Can I get a  :smitten:?

:lol:  :smitten: :smitten: do you have links too the old country?

Hah, no. Just really like Dzeko, a lot. I was at a football tournament last summer and someone was selling flags for cheap, so I picked one up. Hangs proudly above my television.  :thup:

There's a Bosnia flag hanging in my room. Can I get a  :smitten:?

:lol:  :smitten: :smitten: do you have links too the old country?

Hah, no. Just really like Dzeko, a lot. I was at a football tournament last summer and someone was selling flags for cheap, so I picked one up. Hangs proudly above my television.  :thup:

Nice one mate  O0

Really hope he has a future in the premier league, but like Tooj said City don't play to his strengths.

Given surely doesnt get a medal? Has he played any of their games?

played against WBA in a 4-2 win, iirc. I think both of the WBA goals were his fault, though. :lol:

But I think he deserves it, not particulary bitter.

"en route back home to Stoke from well. Well done Stoke for getting that far but on the day we wasn't on the ball. Ah well Europe make way for Stoke City."

Facebook update from a (buzz word) spacker.