The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Pep's really going to town on resting his players.

Barcelona line-up (official): Pinto - Adriano Bartra Abidal Maxwell - SergiRoberto Fontas Thiago - Jeffren Bojan Afellay

Good. Málaga has nothing to play for anyway, apart from the pride of beating us in front of their crowd.

They were such a scummy club back in the day.Their style of football stunk out the Premier League and before that Division 1.Nevertheless they suffered some shit when they moved lock stock and barrel to Milton Keynes,so fair play to them :thup:

Just a small point. AFC Wimbledon are not 'back' in the football league. They have never played in the league before. They are a new club. But we've been over this before and I have stated my reasons for hating them and their fans. My only solace on this dark day is that maybe we can draw them in the league cup and a hoarde of geordies can show them what it is like to have your ground wrecked by opposing fans.

Pep's really going to town on resting his players.

Barcelona line-up (official): Pinto - Adriano Bartra Abidal Maxwell - SergiRoberto Fontas Thiago - Jeffren Bojan Afellay

FINE THEM