The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Wigan v Stoke is listed at 11.

Blackpool play at 11.

Birmingham play at 11.

Unless the world is bigger today than it was...any other time ever, that's still 4, isn't it?

Any idea on the team Man Utd are putting out today against Blackpool?

Heard the guy in the turban was going to get 70 minutes.

Which one?

The big guy. The one that looks like a villain from Speed Racer.

Van der Sar ©, Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Fletcher, Scholes, Anderson, Nani, Park, Berbatov

thats blackpool f***ed

Indeed. See ya Holloway!

Van der Sar ©, Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Fletcher, Scholes, Anderson, Nani, Park, Berbatov

Ouch. That's considerably stronger than I expected. Damn.

Hmm wonder which game to watch

Thinking of Wolves - Blackburn since both teams are in danger of relegation but then I highly doubt 2 of Birmingham, Blackbool and Wigan will win their games. So that game probably won´t mean anything.

Guess I'll be switching beetween Man U - Blackpool and Wolves - Blackburn. Really, really, reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope that Blackburn go down.

Hoping MOTD do a realtime timeline tonight as I'm going to avoid watching any football due to lack of sky and my foreign satellite channels are always too unreliable.

The wind is effecting my Sky at the moment, I bet come 4pm it just goes out.

Wouldn't doing the highlights in the usual manner given an indication to who went down before all the games have been played?

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

11am our time. Blackpool is on ESPN2 and Birmingham is on FSC. ESPN3 has Newcastle and four others.

I'm not seeing those listed on ESPN3? I'd much rather watch them there than FSC.tv since there's picture-in-picture.

Edit: I see them now. Wish the relegation games were on ESPN3, I'm missing out on one of them now.