The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

When Jonathon Pearce said "BANG" there, it reminded me that he used to be the voice of Robot Wars.  Had totally forgotten.

"And Chaos 2 has flipped Hypnodisc out of the arena! And here comes Sir Killalot!"

Aye I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief Rooney buried his penalty. England are saved.

:lol:  My thoughts exactly. I genuinely couldn't give a s*** about England at all.

we gathered that from the politics thread. :boomboom:

Aye I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief Rooney buried his penalty. England are saved.

:lol:  My thoughts exactly. I genuinely couldn't give a s*** about England at all.

we gathered that from the politics thread. :boomboom:

:lol:

Dembele is an ace of a player. :thup:

Aye, cracking ball in for the opener.

and the second wasn't bad either! :lol:

I remember watching him for AZ when we played them....... played really well.

Wasn't he part of the side that knocked us out the WAFA Cup?

he played in the first leg and had a very good game.

dont remember if he played in the 2nd leg.

Is it wrong to find that annoying bint on this championship programme really quite fuckable?

I think it might be a grudge f***, mind. Taking it out on the BBC.

Nope its not, its been mentioned on here a fair few times. Jacqui Oatley would get it as well.

Is it wrong to find that annoying bint on this championship programme really quite fuckable?

I think it might be a grudge f***, mind. Taking it out on the BBC.

Nope its not, its been mentioned on here a fair few times. Jacqui Oatley would get it as well.

She certainly would. It would be one occasion I'd forgive her her excited squealing, too.

I'd do Celia Hinchliffe as well.

What's with the camera business at Fratton Park? Noticed this on SSN too and in their previous home games.

They just not giving a fuck about anything any more? :lol:

Administrators weighed in the stanchion.

Sort of half watching the Blackpool Fulham game atm. Blackpool played really well, could be a tough place for teams to go to, like it was last season. I'm not convinced with Fulham though, they got a good result against Manure, but I've seen nothing from them this season that would suggest another top half finish.

Sort of half watching the Blackpool Fulham game atm. Blackpool played really well, could be a tough place for teams to go to, like it was last season. I'm not convinced with Fulham though, they got a good result against Manure, but I've seen nothing from them this season that would suggest another top half finish.

They'll not finish top half but I was disappointed they got Hughes in.  They'll be alright, could've really struggled otherwise.

They finished 12th last time round.

Yeah, true.  Also I heard something about them not winning away in the Premier League for 20-odd games.  They were basically treading water in the League last year and the UEFA cup run suddenly made Hodgson hot property.