The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Albrighton is f**king class

He's becoming one of my favourite players. Everything you could ask from a winger. Skill, crossing technique, pace but most of all

relentless workrate.

Two years ago, he had a fantastic pre-season, and we all hoped for big things from him.

He got ignored till about - I think - Jan, might have been a cup match, then got injured. After that he struggled to get into MON's first XI.

Although in fairness, you'd struggle to break into his first XI if you were Lionel Messi towards the end.

What's that chant (I assume) the Villa fans always sing? Sounds like 'we always win the cup, we always win the cup' but obviously it isn't that. :blush:

To the tune of 'Premier League, you're having a laugh' etc.

"Have you won the European Cup?"

What's that chant (I assume) the Villa fans always sing? Sounds like 'we always win the cup, we always win the cup' but obviously it isn't that. :blush:

To the tune of 'Premier League, you're having a laugh' etc.

"Have you won the European Cup?"

Different tune. That's "Yellow Submarine".

He's becoming one of my favourite players. Everything you could ask from a winger. Skill, crossing technique, pace but most of all

relentless workrate.

He is like 2nd rate Milner.

Who is the co-com on this game?

relentless workrate.

Dwight Yorke I think.

Just read that Pulis isn't on the bench because his mother died earlier today. And Houllier isn't there either which means that both clubs are without their manager. I'm sure two teams with caretaker managers have met before but this is different and surely must be a PL first?

Just read that Pulis isn't on the bench because his mother died earlier today. And Houllier isn't there either which means that both clubs are without their manager. I'm sure two teams with caretaker managers have met before but this is different and surely must be a PL first?

Pulis came early in the second half.

Pulis came early in the second half.

Damn

relentless workrate.

Dwight Yorke I think.

Cartman needs to have that "chat" with him

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_08/sp_0811_04_v6.jpg?width=200