The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

We're not talking about last night's match, neesy.

So why was Arsenal spoke in that statement then :idiot2:

Because we're talking about the match in two weeks, you idiot.

AND WHAT DID I f***ing SAY.  People wanted Arsenal to win LAST NIGHT so that it made the tie (overall) including the match in 2 weeks more interesting.

I think Neesy has just went 1-0 up right there  :pow:

We were talking about the second leg, follow the quotes you daft tit. You're the only idiot who randomly mentioned last night's match.

Tell me what was 'spot on' about Jonny's comments? When did he mention the first leg? Baffling how thick you are sometimes.

1 -1  :fishing:

Is Mascherano completely out of favour? didn't they buy him for a ridiculous amount?

Well, half of what we got paid for Touré. He just isn't good enough on the ball and picks up way too many cards in La Liga. Admittedly would have been a good sub yesterday though.

Surely Pep knew he wasn't signing a footballer though and more of a workaholic who loves a tackle to break up play.

Like I said, Barca has to win for my sanity's sake. Another Man Utd victory would be so f***ing infuriating and you know every team left in the competition will be scared of Man Utd. The only team right now that thinks it can beat Man Utd is Barca, so they must survive.

Man Utd don't have a hope in hell in winning the CL this season imo.

?

Surely the 2nd or 3rd best team in the tournament. And the fact that they're consistent is good for a two match phase.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are probably the strong favourites, but I can see Man Utd and Inter (who has grown a lot during the last month) are slightly behind. But then again its the CL and Shaktar, Arsenal, Bayern, Chelsea, Tottenham, Milan well basically anyone can win.

Favourites (obviously) have to be Barca i'd put Real Madrid just behind and then Inter, Bayern Munich level behind them. Then Arsenal tbh, Manure can't win it, they're just not good enough, they have rode their luck in the Premier League with a below par side that somehow Fergie is working his magic with i think this will be found out in Europe against a big side. Obviously if Arsenal qualify and they draw Arsenal they will progress though.

Guest neesy111

Like I said, Barca has to win for my sanity's sake. Another Man Utd victory would be so f***ing infuriating and you know every team left in the competition will be scared of Man Utd. The only team right now that thinks it can beat Man Utd is Barca, so they must survive.

Man Utd don't have a hope in hell in winning the CL this season imo.

?

Surely the 2nd or 3rd best team in the tournament. And the fact that they're consistent is good for a two match phase.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are probably the strong favourites, but I can see Man Utd and Inter (who has grown a lot during the last month) are slightly behind. But then again its the CL and Shaktar, Arsenal, Bayern, Chelsea, Tottenham, Milan well basically anyone can win.

ManUSA don't have a midfield good enough to win the tournament and they had a pretty easy group stage in which they struggled to break down Rangers ffs.

Away teams ruling the roost so far in the Waffa Cup. Twente and Leverkusen as good as through already.

When i saw Napoli - Villarreal I thought that would be guarenteed entertainment, been poor so far.

Europa League seems to do that, every season there's a few draws with exciting teams, then nothing comes of them.

Guest kingdawson

It was interesting to see Arsenal win tonight, but absolutely nothing will take the shine off, or outclass, Spurs' magnificent win over Milan last night.

:dowie:

Kingdawson?

Brummie is spot on tbh. Fair play to him...

altough i'm aware he's being sarcastic.