The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

honestly think we should be looking at japan and korea for some players this summer, some exciting talents coming from there and tend to be cheap. lee chung yong cost bolton £2m and Kagawa cost Dortmund of all £0.3m.

Everything I know about football I learned from FM, so I have to ask about work permits and all that.

There are definitely a few decent young Koreans we could pick up on the cheap, assuming we could get work permits for them.

Don't buy any of the c***s from across the water though, they're probably radioactive.

:lol: We need to fill the team with Koreans and Americans.

Shit, that would remind me of work every time I saw us play.

Honestly, I just want a USA! USA! USA! chant at SJP. We need one good American, and it will happen.

honestly think we should be looking at japan and korea for some players this summer, some exciting talents coming from there and tend to be cheap. lee chung yong cost bolton £2m and Kagawa cost Dortmund of all £0.3m.

Everything I know about football I learned from FM, so I have to ask about work permits and all that.

i dont think we'd be after players who arent capped, and both nations are highly ranked by fifa.

Our most exciting young (U-20) prospects right now are mostly just on the fringes of the national squad, so they wouldn't fulfill the cap requirement. Same for the Japanese.

We don't want any of South Korea's first-team regulars. At this point they're all already not good enough or not realistic.

i dont think we'd be after players who arent capped, and both nations are highly ranked by fifa.

Our most exciting young (U-20) prospects right now are mostly just on the fringes of the national squad, so they wouldn't fulfill the cap requirement. Same for the Japanese.

We don't want any of South Korea's first-team regulars. At this point they're all already not good enough or not realistic.

:lol: Be honest for a second. Would you want your most promising youngster playing for us? Learning from Shola?

:lol: Be honest for a second. Would you want your most promising youngster playing for us? Learning from Shola?

Being best buddies with Ranger

:facepalm:

Getting Ki Sung Yeung from Celtic is a good start. Probably would cost anywhere between 4-8 mil depending on how much we can stir interest and unsettle him but could be one of those 'tiote' signings, really controls the pace and flow of the game which we lack, good passer, good long-distance shooter and good set-piece taker. Has Korean caps too so work-permit won't be a problem. Would love to see him add a bit of magic to his game under HBA and some steel from Barton.

Getting Ki Sung Yeung from Celtic is a good start. Probably would cost anywhere between 4-8 mil depending on how much we can stir interest and unsettle him but could be one of those 'tiote' signings, really controls the pace and flow of the game which we lack, good passer, good long-distance shooter and good set-piece taker. Has Korean caps too so work-permit won't be a problem. Would love to see him add a bit of magic to his game under HBA and some steel from Barton.

Shit.

I wish I knew someone in the organization now.