The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Just seen on BBC

Man Utd

Injured: Hargreaves (shoulder)

Chelsea

Injured: None

Surely it's not coincidence that these consistently manage to have a near full team fit as a fiddle while we, and others, pick up silly injury after silly injury.

I mean they don't play the game the way it should be played.

Of course, not many teams do but few do it with the ugliness of Stoke City.

I could be Stoke born and bred but I'd die if I had to watch that s**** every week.

Don't real care for this self-fulfilling idealistic bollocks, that only leads to failure - just ask Wenger.

Play to win (both in the 90 minutes and in the competition) and that's what Stoke do with the resources at their disposal.

Anyone who doesn't think this way is not a winner.  No point getting involved in competition if you're not.

Just seen on BBC

Man Utd

Injured: Hargreaves (shoulder)

Chelsea

Injured: None

Surely it's not coincidence that these consistently manage to have a near full team fit as a fiddle while we, and others, pick up silly injury after silly injury.

They have depth. People can rest.

Stoke's team cost about the same as Arsenal's and yet are miles behind in every department.

Wenger is a genius compared to footballing trogladytes like Pulis.

And how many trophies has this Wenger team won? 

RT @OptaJoe: 7 - Stoke's total of seven fouls conceded v Arsenal equals their record low in a Premier League home game. Purists

FILTH

Stoke's team cost about the same as Arsenal's and yet are miles behind in every department.

Wenger is a genius compared to footballing trogladytes like Pulis.

And how many trophies has this Wenger team won? 

RT @OptaJoe: 7 - Stoke's total of seven fouls conceded v Arsenal equals their record low in a Premier League home game. Purists

FILTH

Do you think Pulis is a better manager than Wenger?