The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Chappers just not keen on sitting near Leroy Rosenior it seems.

Fair he steals MANISH's job now this, will this endemic racism at the BBC ever end?

OMG this commentator, awful.

I like him. I'm sure he does the F1. :lol:

Chappers just not keen on sitting near Leroy Rosenior it seems.

Fair he steals MANISH's job now this, will this endemic racism at the BBC ever end?

OMG this commentator, awful.

thye should use the commentators from the local radio stations.

Lovely assist from Routledge.

It's a strange situation with him, okay you could say that he wouldn't beat the man as easily in the Premier League but there's absolutely no logical reason why he can produce that quality of cross in the Championship but not at this level.

It's a strange situation with him, okay you could say that he wouldn't beat the man as easily in the Premier League but there's absolutely no logical reason why he can produce that quality of cross in the Championship but not at this level.

I think Routledge's problem is that he's a very frail, confidence player.

Stick him at that level, and he feels it is "his" platform, he can do it, and has done it with consistency. He has never done it in the top flight, and now has three experiences of trying to do so, and failed each time, so it is just getting harder for him.

Stick him at that level, and he feels it is "his" platform, he can do it, and has done it with consistency. He has never done it in the top flight, and now has three experiences of trying to do so, and failed each time, so it is just getting harder for him.

:thup:

Particularly when he's not given regular starts I guess.

True.

Although I wouldn't of said he was necessarily shit for us this season. He is a very one dimensional player though so maybe the better defender finds him easier to mark.

honestly didn't think he was that bad when he played for us this season.

Me neither. Thought he was our best player in some of the games we lost tbh.

Me neither. Thought he was our best player in some of the games we lost tbh.

agreed. suppose we'll have to blame him for chosing to play well in games where we lose and don't play well in general.

He certainly would have been a decent option to bring off the bench when some of our games have become stretched with 15 or 20 mins to go. Tired defences are scared stiff of pace and that's the one thing he's got bags of.

Immense week for us, I really didn't expect Madrid to drop points and this cushion could prove massive on our runup to El Clásico (we got Valencia, Sevilla, Villarreal away coming up before the Bernabéu game).

Glad that we got a decent win with all the players missing.