The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Strangely enough I'd rather have intertoto than direct qualification to Europa.

Some good memories, plus gets you fit, we haven't had a long season in terms of game numbers, no NT football

Over the summer and it would force the club to sign players earlier and had them ready for the campaign ahead.

Just seen it's gone :( shame.

Guest Chubby Jason

Mark Hughes is such a dick, he's apparently not happy with Mancini when he shook his hand because he didn't look him in the eyes. Pathetic.

Man City, last minute, are they storming forward? No, they're slowly passing it around their defence.

You don't get much for your gazillions these days.

Chelsea and Spurs win their games in hand and City will be 4th only on GD.

Birmingham will win it and be relegated.

Zigic will go to Stoke, and score 15 goals next season (approximately).

We'll finish 7th and get into Europe.

Enrique will sign a new contract as will Barton.

We will all be happy.

Guest Chubby Jason

Mark Hughes is such a dick, he's apparently not happy with Mancini when he shook his hand because he didn't look him in the eyes. Pathetic.

Just saw it, really weak handshake on Mancini's part, really.

What annoys me is that these British manager behave that absolute classless idiots most of the time but put so much importance on bloody handshakes. Mark Hughes is one of the worst. Some of the nonsense he'd come out with when he was City manager was just ridiculous.

Just saw it, really weak handshake on Mancini's part, really.

What annoys me is that these British manager behave that absolute classless idiots most of the time but put so much importance on bloody handshakes. Mark Hughes is one of the worst. Some of the nonsense he'd come out with when he was City manager was just ridiculous.

Yea, I definitely agree with you. Never understood how anyone in any walk of life could put so much importance on a handshake.

Guest neesy111

That Club Wembley allocation makes me fucking sick.

Needs to be there, because of the utter fuck up the FA did with building Wembley.