The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Fucking hate it when players wave imagenary cards around.

Aye, should make it a bookable offence to do that.

Why?

Awful attitude to do that.

Man U are terrible, unless they're allowed to counter attack. Struggled all season to break teams down that defend tight and restrict the space.

Not signing Ozil (similar type player) is costing them badly.

and yet they could still win the treble.

Aye, but its been horrible to watch. Hasn't looked like a Man U side at all. Think of all the goals Rooney scored last season from Valencia getting behind the defence or on the break, turning the defenders, and getting the ball in. None of that this season.

Obviously, Valencia has been injured.

:clap:

Nani's 15 assists from the wing mustn't count either.

Well, if we're going to be all pedantic about what I wrote, then no, I guess not. But their style of play is completely different compared to the last 10-15 years, where its all been about the counter attack.

Valencia being injured being a big part of that as they can only ever attack with pace down one wing whereas last season they could down both.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man U are terrible, unless they're allowed to counter attack. Struggled all season to break teams down that defend tight and restrict the space.

Aye, but its been horrible to watch. Hasn't looked like a Man U side at all. Think of all the goals Rooney scored last season from Valencia getting behind the defence or on the break, turning the defenders, and getting the ball in. None of that this season.

Well, if we're going to be all pedantic about what I wrote, then no, I guess not. But their style of play is completely different compared to the last 10-15 years, where its all been about the counter attack.

Valencia being injured being a big part of that as they can only ever attack with pace down one wing whereas last season they could down both.

Well, that was the point I was making...

Guest neesy111

Why?

What about appealing for free-kicks and penalty kicks?

Trying to get players booked goes over the boundary.  Serious lack of professionalism.

Guest neesy111

I'd be wanting our players to ask for the red card if one of them was chopped down when clean through.

Say it, but bloody don't try to act like the referee.

Well, that was the point I was making...

Make it more clearly next time then :razz:

It's Carroll's first game for 3 months; of course he's going to look shit.

He's obviously still a good player, but Suarez is the better of the two, which either means we made bank on Carroll or Liverpool really got a bargain for Suarez.

Why?

Trying to get players booked goes over the boundary.  Serious lack of professionalism.

What boundary? The imaginary one that you've just created in your head?

Why?

What boundary? The imaginary one that you've just created in your head?

:lol: