The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest jeffers09

wtf is mclaren doing with the hand movement and that accient  hes failing to pull off  he becomes a bigger tool everytime i see him.

Guest neesy111

wtf is mclaren doing with the hand movement and that accient  hes failing to pull off  he becomes a bigger tool everytime i see him.

He's loving the leaning forward.

I know it´s starting to be annoying, but;

The most frustrating thing about the Carroll saga is not that we sold him for £35m. It is because Liverpool got Carroll AND Suarez in exchange of Torres. It´s absolutely unbelievable and THAT is annoying. And Liverpool fans was angry when Torres leaved....

:tickedoff:

Really looking forward Tonights game. Love the business end of the Champions League. Up there with the World Cup & Euros for me. Be happy if it's even half as good as the first leg.

Guest palnese

van Persie starting...

Arsenal

Szczesny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Diaby, Wilshere; Nasri, Fabregas, Rosicky; Van Persie

Barcelona:

Valdes; Dani Alves, Busquets, Abidal, Adriano; Mascherano; Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, David Villa, Messi.

I can't wait for this game tonight.

Hopefully Barca have a bit more edge about their play than they have had recently.

(I know they've been picking up points, but they haven't been upto their usual high standards)

I can't wait for this game tonight.

Hopefully Barca have a bit more edge about their play than they have had recently.

(I know they've been picking up points, but they haven't been upto their usual high standards)

Noticed that too - VI is saying it's part of their fitness regime; dropping off Feb-early March and then picking up for the  last 2 months. Hope they hit near full tilt tonight.

van Persie starting...

Arsenal

Szczesny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Diaby, Wilshere; Nasri, Fabregas, Rosicky; Van Persie

Barcelona:

Valdes; Dani Alves, Busquets, Abidal, Adriano; Mascherano; Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, David Villa, Messi.

Barca are potentially shooting themselves in the foot playing Biscuits in defence.