The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Graeme Souness talking about preparing players so they don't get injured.  That would be why we had our worst injury record under you then Graeme.

Guest neesy111

Barca's midfield would take the piss out of the current Man U midfield.

and they wouldn't most other teams left?

What?

1000 pages :aww:

Are there any rumours about Sneijder leaving Inter? Hardly ever watch Italian football, but love watching him play, would really like to see him move to a Spanish or English side.

Who's that Ranocchia? Any good?

Next big thing in Italy. Literally speaking. Seems to have had a fantastic season with people on different forums putting him in the Serie A XI (best eleven this season in the serie A).

Graeme Souness talking about preparing players so they don't get injured.  That would be why we had our worst injury record under you then Graeme.

remember when he came in and gave the big talk about injuries happening too often at the club and how he was going to put it right by relaying the training ground pitch. idiot.

Who's that Ranocchia? Any good?

Next big thing in Italy. Literally speaking. Seems to have had a fantastic season with people on different forums putting him in the Serie A XI (best eleven this season in the serie A).

He's been class in pretty much every game he's played for Inter. Plays like he's in his prime, yet is just a bairn in CB terms.

I always had slight doubts over Eto'o when he was at Barca. It always seems like he was served chances for fun and that was the reason he scored so many. I said (on here most probably) I doubted he could cope with deep Italian defences and playing in a completely different style of football. He's proven me emphatically wrong.

He's done it at a small club helping Mallorca to success in the Copa (scoring 2 in the final), he went to Barca and did it with 2 different successful sides...scoring in 2 Champions League finals. Now he's gone to Inter, is comfortably their best player. Whether it was in a wide position last season or as the figurehead he has just got on with it and performed...time and time again. His goalrecord is exceptional everywhere he's been, not to mention the small fact of 52 international goals.

As good as Henry was, Eto'o machine like consistency at the top level puts him ahead of Henry.

Ronaldo's prime was more than 10 years ago though, I had left him out of contention. Rivaldo not a forward either. Face it, no great Brazilian striker for the 2000s ;)

Yep, obviously I rate Ronaldo at his best higher than Samuel.