The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Does anyone here consider Ashley Cole to be anything but poor in the oppositions half?

He seems to have regressed in that aspect of his game. Defensively he's usually very solid but he doesn't seem to be as effective going forward anymore. Baines, for example, is far superior in terms of an attacking impact.

Does anyone here consider Ashley Cole to be anything but poor in the oppositions half?

He seems to have regressed in that aspect of his game. Defensively he's usually very solid but he doesn't seem to be as effective going forward anymore. Ferguson, for example, is far superior in terms of an attacking impact.

Agreed.

He seems to have regressed in that aspect of his game. Defensively he's usually very solid but he doesn't seem to be as effective going forward anymore. Baines, for example, is far superior in terms of an attacking impact.

Y'know, just off the top of his head :lol:

No, but you are right I'm just being a sod :)

Y'know, just off the top of his head :lol:

No, but you are right I'm just being a sod :)

He was the, err, first to come to mind. O0

Fwiw I'd rate him as the best left back in the league this season. Certainly better than Cole. Enrique > Cole too, this year.

Aye, Cole seems as he doesn't know what to do with the ball when he gets around the City penalty area.

He NEVER has, which is why he didn't make it as an attacking midfielder at Arsenal (his 'original' position).