The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Who's starting for barca tonight?

FCB : Valdes, Alves, Pique, Abidal, Maxwell, Busquets, Xavi, Keita, Messi, Bojan, Pedro, Niel

Worlds most impish forward line.

Cheers, Mark. Cheers.

Who's starting for barca tonight?

FCB : Valdes, Alves, Pique, Abidal, Maxwell, Busquets, Xavi, Keita, Messi, Bojan, Pedro, Niel

Worlds most impish forward line.

Cheers, Mark. Cheers.

I assumed you'd be playing in midfield mate.

got to admire the cheek of Wigan's official website - http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/page/Home/

MATCH REPORT: LATICS 0 CHELSEA 6

Latics unlucky not to come away with result after brave performance

I thought you were lying.  :lol:

New Wigan press officer:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ck30ZT-6gJs/Rcrzz_ODj6I/AAAAAAAAAPs/y2ezu8mQS7Q/s400/kimilsung.jpeg

Wor Kim is class.

Well, I usually got to watch the August games since I spent my holidays in Barcelona while I lived in NYC, but looking forward watching this kind of s*** live throughout the season :fwap:

We played great, particularly the first half before the players tired. Gotta admit that Sevilla just didn't turn up though, guess they have their heads on Tuesday's game. Zlatan will have it hard to get into the team, we have so much more mobility and fluidity with Villa/Bojan on the pitch.

@M4: How is that possible? I haven't seen the goal but you can't be offside if you're behind the ball. Did he backtrack from an offside position when the backpass was made?

Yeah he was ahead of play (and ball) and jumped back as the ball was played behind him.

Any particular reason for your Recoba worship, Sewelly?

Probably one of the most talented players I've ever seen, he was at his pinnacle for Inter when I started watching them and Italian football.

Wasted his talent, though.