The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Chubby Jason

Arsenal's first league win without Song, speaks volumes. If i could sign any position at the end of the season it would be another Song-like player, above any.

Parker?

Arsenal's first league win without Song, speaks volumes. If i could sign any position at the end of the season it would be another Song-like player, above any.

Parker?

Would be amazing, if he would be happy not starting every week. If we can pay Denilson 50k i'm sure we can pay what Parker wants.

Wonder if Dortmund will start to twitch if 'Neverkusen' keep winning?

Doubtful. Five points ahead plus a much better goal difference with 5 games to play (3 at home) against teams currently in 8th, 18th, 6th, 13th and 14th place of the division. Leverkusen have 3 away games remaining out of their last five, the next one being against FC Bayern.  Never say to never but I doubt Dortmund will choke, they haven´t been playing bad lately just been unlucky really.

Wonder if Dortmund will start to twitch if 'Neverkusen' keep winning?

Doubtful. Five points ahead plus a much better goal difference with 5 games to play (3 at home) against teams currently in 8th, 18th, 6th, 13th and 14th place of the division. Leverkusen have 3 away games remaining out of their last five, the next one being against FC Bayern.  Never say to never but I doubt Dortmund will choke, they haven´t been playing bad lately just been unlucky really.

Aye fair point. Twelve (?) point lead cut to 5 though, it's bound to start having a psychological effect.

Would be proper ironic for Neverkusen to break their duck as a result of another team dramatically bottling it.

Guest palnese

Reina, Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Aurelio, Lucas, Spearing, Meireles, Kuyt, Suarez, Carroll.

Hart, Boyata, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Yaya, Barry, A. Johnson, Milner, Tevez, Dzeko