The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Porto 10-3 on aggregate.

They've had an amazing season, could easily bloody a few noses in next years Champions League.

Hulk and Falcao has scored 34 goals combined in the league. Immense that.

They're no Jardel like. ;)

He was just lazy, by the time he got to England he was finished much like Borgetti.

Borgetti :lol: what a fucking goal he scored against Italy in the 2002 WC. One of the best headers Ive seen.

Sure I just heard Soccer Saturday saying that Man City are really weak up front without Tevez.

I guess the £69,000,000 they spent on their other three strikers just wasn't enough.

Sure I just heard Soccer Saturday saying that Man City are really weak up front without Tevez.

I guess the £69,000,000 they spent on their other three strikers just wasn't enough.

Don't forget about Santa Cruz who is out on loan :lol: Madness.

Ah yes; £86m then.

Poor City.

Ah yes; £86m then.

Poor City.

Might as well hoy in Bellamy and it make a cool £100m.

It's mental like although I've been surprised at how poor Dzeko has been. Looked tailor made for the Premiership.

It's still a bit true to be fair.  Shows how rubbish Man City's spending has been.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ah yes; £86m then.

Poor City.

It's mental like although I've been surprised at how poor Dzeko has been. Looked tailor made for the Premiership.

But not really Man City!

Ah yes; £86m then.

Poor City.

Do Jo and Adebayor count amongst that? Not forgetting the likes of Bianchi, Robinho, Bojinov, Caicedo - and whatever other high-profile strikers they've pissed their millions away on.

Good days football today, looking forward to Gillette with a few bets on then the two matches later, wish there was a decent early k/o but o well

Aye some good games. Can see Blackpool Wigan being a cracker.