The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Man, I love N'Zogbia, the little s***.

He's brilliant, isn't he?

Top player. Get him in to partner Tiote in CM.

Probably the thing I hate Kinnear for most of all. Zog in AMC position would be ridiculous but luckily we already have HBA, arguably very similar.

Edit: 'Ridiculous' meaning good

Can you imagine if we could somehow incorporate N'Zogbia, Ben Arfa, a new quick striker and Super Leon into the same side? We'd absolutely demolish teams at home.

Kill 'em.

Agreed, although it's still funny mentioning Leon Best in the same breath. He'd work well in that though, old Leon.

You can only laugh at this piece of horse s*** Gk.

You told me he was great.

Felipao definitely did! :lol:

He's a s*** keeper.

Never said he was great, so get the f*** out. What I said was that he's an inconsistent goalkeeper who when he plays well is really f***ing good. I disagreed to calling him s***, and I still do, although I must admit it's getting a bit silly.

But I rather have a goalkeeper who makes a mistake but saves the rest and only concedes one. Than one who doesn't make a mistake but concedes 5. To be fair he did make some saves which other goalkeeper wouldn't.

And oh by the way, you're a fool ;) :lol:

:lol:

Clem asked Taarabt if he felt he was at the right club for him and he was all "I don't know blah blah blah". Howay man, you're on the pitch, celebrating winning the Championship. Just play along and say yes.

Tips for the Play-Offs?

Swansea have been impressive and are in form

Cardiff are in awful form but have Bellamy

Reading have came from nowhere to storm the top 6. Momentum got Blackpool promoted.

Forest are a good, if frustrating, team and also are in form.

For some reason I think it might be Swansea. Can imagine them in the PL next season.

Tips for the Play-Offs?

Swansea have been impressive and are in form

Cardiff are in awful form but have Bellamy

Reading have came from nowhere to storm the top 6. Momentum got Blackpool promoted.

Forest are a good, if frustrating, team and also are in form.

For some reason I think it might be Swansea. Can imagine them in the PL next season.

Don't care. All cunts.

Although not Cardiff because they're cheats.

Reading. No place for a Welsh team in the English Premier League.

[/semi-racist. or patriot. it depends which way you look at it really]

Not a likable team amongst them. Cardiff need no mention, Swansea are Welsh and will go back down, Reading are bland as fuck, Forest, their fans and Billy Davies in particular are wankers.

Not a likable team amongst them. Cardiff need no mention, Swansea are Welsh and will go back down, Reading are bland as fuck, Forest, their fans and Billy Davies in particular are wankers.

Agreed. Don't want the Welsh to go up, Forest are horrible and Reading mean nothing to me. I wish Leeds snuck in there - now thats a club!

Hope its Forest. Far more affection for them than any other of the midlands clubs.

hard choince, they are a horrid bunch of twats.

I really don't care for the Midlands clubs in general, Forest and WBA are the most likeable imo.

Think Cardiff will do it. Form is overrated.

Wouldn't mind having some sheepshaggers in the league tbh.

problem there is cardiff are consistent bottlers hell just look at last monday at home to boro and lose 3-0.

Fancy Reading, in good form and there manager seems less clueless than the others

Agreed. Don't want the Welsh to go up, Forest are horrible and Reading mean nothing to me. I wish Leeds snuck in there - now thats a club!

Nee chance, they'd be the worst of the lot. Was hoping Burnley would sneak in but it wasn't to be.