The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Chelsea v Stoke on here now. What is the feeling on Stoke's relegation credentials, do they have too much about them to go down ? Will they get the points theu need from the poorer teams that won't be able to cope with their style of play at home ?

Chelsea v Stoke on here now. What is the feeling on Stoke's relegation credentials, do they have too much about them to go down ? Will they get the points theu need from the poorer teams that won't be able to cope with their style of play at home ?

I've underestimated Stoke for 2 years and I always bet against them.  Could go either way but I think they'll be OK.

Zero points from 3 games. They'll point to a tough start, but it's been no tougher than ours and we were bigger favourites to go down than them. I think you might be right though, they'll bash teams like West Ham, Wigna and Blackpool at home, and get the odd 1-0 away from home. I did read a stat though that was interesting, they had the least amount of shots on goal than any other prem club last year.

Zero points from 3 games. They'll point to a tough start, but it's been no tougher than ours and we were bigger favourites to go down than them. I think you might be right though, they'll bash teams like West Ham, Wigna and Blackpool at home, and get the odd 1-0 away from home. I did read a stat though that was interesting, they had the least amount of shots on goal than any other prem club last year.

They are short on striking options and struggling to bring players in.  Also heard that Faye is looking more vulnerable these days so there is a feeling that the team has so far not been improved for this season.

couple of winnable home games for them coming up in the form of villa west ham and blackburn, their home form will keep them out of any major trouble

couple of winnable home games for them coming up in the form of villa west ham and blackburn, their home form will keep them out of any major trouble

Agreed. Hope it doesn't, like.