The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I hate Arsenal. It's f***ing w*** that my three most hated teams are Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs because all 3 are unlikely to all miss out on the Champions League...unless Arsenal bottle the qualifier.

Won't be surprised if they do bottle it!

Everything which is wrong about Arsenal summed up in one blob - Chamakh and his hair "product"

His hair is genuinely disgraceful.

I'd like to have seen Cloughie's reaction to some gigantic French vagina on legs walking into his dressing room with hair like that.

Everything which is wrong about Arsenal summed up in one blob - Chamakh and his hair "product"

I'd like to have seen Cloughie's reaction to some gigantic French vagina on legs walking into his dressing room with hair like that.

Whilst wearing a snood in 15 degree weather.

Hope Stevie G's keeping an eye on his wallet. They can't resist in a crowd like that, man.

Liverpool's away support these days seems to be 60 percent jester hat wearing Scandinavianss, 30 percent wide eyed Irish blokes who previously thought football only existed on television, and 5 percent people their home fans would call "wools", leaving just 5 percent to be proper Sergio Tacchini wearing scrotes.