The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Been great this season has Downing.

Our best player by a mile.

Said many a time that I never, ever rated him but this season he's completely changed my opinion.

Doesn't matter. He'll be out all next season anyway.

did he just fucking mention Europe again?  :lol:

Aye, but in quite a weird dismissive way. Like, "Those cheeky cunts in the stands will be talking about Europe. Nee chance with this shower."

f***ing Rooney man, stopped Tiote from being on the list. c***.

Good goal, like.

Aye, cracking goal.

Still we'll be seeing the Tiote and Nolan clips as we did then for ages :) Love football, great season, roll on next year.

Interesting that despite everything that went on this season, with the final day and how amazingly close it was, 40pts was enough to survive yet again.

Aye. People tend to forget that shit teams lose loads and loads of games.

Hope Stevie G's keeping an eye on his wallet. They can't resist in a crowd like that, man.

Liverpool's away support these days seems to be 60 percent jester hat wearing Scandinavianss, 30 percent wide eyed Irish blokes who previously thought football only existed on television, and 5 percent people their home fans would call "wools", leaving just 5 percent to be proper Sergio Tacchini wearing scrotes.

:laugh:

I like it when all games KO at the same time, the season should be arranged so that everyone KO's at 3pm on a Saturday.

Personally, I enjoy being able to watch more than one live game per weekend.

I like it when all games KO at the same time, the season should be arranged so that everyone KO's at 3pm on a Saturday.

Personally, I enjoy being able to watch more than one live game per weekend.

Nowt stopping the Premier League from putting Man Utd's, Chelsea's, Liverpool's games on TV at 3pm

Hope Stevie G's keeping an eye on his wallet. They can't resist in a crowd like that, man.

Liverpool's away support these days seems to be 60 percent jester hat wearing Scandinavianss, 30 percent wide eyed Irish blokes who previously thought football only existed on television, and 5 percent people their home fans would call "wools", leaving just 5 percent to be proper Sergio Tacchini wearing scrotes.

:laugh:

Not sure if he's saying this is a good or a bad thing.