The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I've never been that arsed about Scotland (or any of the home nations for that matter) - to me it seems that they have a much bigger chip on their shoulders than the other way around - but I can't deny I find it funny how rubbish they are.

Did anyone see that pretend montage from Sky before the game where they'd qualified and were kicking off Euro 2012? Jesus wept. :lol:

7th minute of added time. Christ Liechtenstein were robbed there.

You obviously didn't see the game.

I did.

I watched Scotland flounder against a nation the size of Ashington, and need a goal 2 minutes past the allotted time. They're basically an embarrasement.

Guest neesy111

in the whole 5 mins of injury time Lichtenstein comitted foul after foul so it's no suprise the other 2 mins were added on

excuses

7th minute of added time. Christ Liechtenstein were robbed there.

You obviously didn't see the game.

I did.

I watched Scotland flounder against a nation the size of Ashington, and need a goal 2 minutes past the allotted time. They're basically an embarrasement.

I know what we are, and I don't need someone with the spelling mistakes of a seven year old to tell me this! The point I was making is that if you had watched the second half then you would be of the opinion that there were at least 7 fucking minutes of injury time.