The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Heneage

Just feels like same old Joe Cole watching him tonight. Nice touches, clever flicks but nothing of any note, and rarely penetrating the opposition defence.

Just feels like same old Joe Cole watching him tonight. Nice touches, clever flicks but nothing of any note, and rarely penetrating the home defence.

Be a fucking stupid cunt if he as penetrating the home defence like.

Just feels like same old Joe Cole watching him tonight. Nice touches, clever flicks but nothing of any note, and rarely penetrating the home defence.

Be a fucking stupid cunt if he as penetrating the home defence like.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Be a f***ing stupid c*** if he as penetrating the home defence like.

:doh:

You owe me one for Macken. :lol:

Guest north shields lad

:lol:

N'Gog is horrid.

id be happy taking him on loan. Been working in liverpool all week, and was talking to some off them. There protest group whatever they are called have all refused there auto cup thing on there season tickets. Went out last night, there was about 20 liverpool fans out that have STs, as it was a birthday thing. Not one of them were going tonite, and they were guessing how many would be there, the average guess was about 15,000.

Molde go up 2-0 in Stuttgart. I'm loving this.

a RBK fan loving Molde success? :)

(i want norwegian teams to progress also)

but can they do it?

Not anymore they can't. :(

And I want all Norwegian teams to do well in Europe as it'd improve the league and make clubs more attractive to better players, and more money could mean better investment in youth and etc. etc.