The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

I'm absolutely baffled by how out of place and shite Martins look, even his pace looks gone as he can't run from Copenhagen defenders. ???

He looked like that at us tbh.

They showed replays of Valencias break after the game on Swedish tele, looked really, really bad.

A couple of young Chelsea fans I know have posted the you tube clip of it. The comments were along the lines of "loooooool valencia got his leg snapped like a twig" and other nonsense of that ilk. Some people really can be complete and utter cunts.

I remember going to a game between my local side Hampton & Richmond at our rivals AFC Wimbledon. Our left back got his leg broken in a 50-50 and the reaction of the womble fans, saying our lad deserved it because he went in to 'do' their lad, nearly caused a riot to break out. I don't care if you can't stand the oppo or the player but nobody wants to see people suffer really bad injuries. I've played in games where people have suffered breaks, and it aint pretty.

I'm absolutely baffled by how out of place and s**** Martins look, even his pace looks gone as he can't run from Copenhagen defenders. ???

He looked like that at us tbh.

Happens when you hit your thirties.

I was just reading a preview for the Madrid-Ajax game tonight and it says that Oleguer is the highest-paid Ajax player :lol:

If I was Luis Suarez this would irk me a little.

surprised no one went for Suarez, looked top class in the world cup.

so which game is worth watching tonight?