The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

VI, i hope Cesc goes anyway at the end of the year, i want Wilshere to play every week, i adore him (he probably will anyway like)

We were brilliant last night, absolutely beautiful. Chamakh is REALLY good.

VI, i hope Cesc goes anyway at the end of the year, i want Wilshere to play every week, i adore him (he probably will anyway like)

As good as Wilshere and Ramsey are. You'd be lost without Cesc.

Wilshire is playing every week at the moment with Cesc though. I think Arsene is fast tracking Wilshere this season because he knows Cesc won't be there this time next year otherwise I don't think he'd be getting as much game time.

As good as Wilshere and Ramsey are. You'd be lost without Cesc.

Very much this. Ramsay could well be shite when he comes back anyway.

Do you realise how blinkered you are? It's astounding sometimes.

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal look like a team full of identical players when Fabregas doesn't play. Is it really the whole stadium repayments thing that's curbing them at the moment, or has Wenger just lost his touch a bit?

Chamakh isn't great, man. At a club like Arsenal he really can't be the best fit striker at the club if they plan to win the Premiership or Champions League. This doesn't seem to be their plan, though.

Baba, what's the new rank? Did you stage a coup?

Cheeky reference to my one of my father's favourites:

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Music/bd/ac/bc/mzi.vqenochb.170x170-75.jpg

VI, whatever happened to that young Israeli, Assulin I think his name was. Is he still floating in the wilderness? Football can be cruel like this sometimes, I suppose.

Chamakh isn't great, man. At a club like Arsenal he really can't be the best fit striker at the club if they plan to win the Premiership or Champions League. This doesn't seem to be their plan, though.

Worth having just for the chants though:

#Return of Chamakh (Mark Morrison)

#Chamakh my bitch up (Prodigy)

:laugh:

Doesn't look settled yet IMO.

Baba, what's the new rank? Did you stage a coup?

Cheeky reference to my one of my father's favourites:

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Music/bd/ac/bc/mzi.vqenochb.170x170-75.jpg

VI, whatever happened to that young Israeli, Assulin I think his name was. Is he still floating in the wilderness? Football can be cruel like this sometimes, I suppose.

As far as I know, he's still without a team. He's injuried at the moment, though, so that probably hampered his prospects of getting a contract just yet. He was ill-advised, imho, holding up for an offer from a big club wasn't the wisest move, and he really ain't that good.

I hear that ManCity want to trial him again once he comes back. Think he should really go somewhere else.