The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

You're mad if you think Ramires is anywhere as good as Obi and Kalou who have been vital for Chelsea the last two seasons. He's been awful thus far. The other two have been good for three years now.

Don't rate Mikel or Kalou either at all. (Not for what Chelsea would expect anyway).

Loving Martin Tyler's idiots guide to soccer on the commentary. 'Manchester if you have never heard of it is about 200 miles North West of London'

Think it's because the same feed is being broadcast in America as well. But, he didn't commentate like this for World Cup, so, I don't know.

Its only for america by the sound of it, talking in dollars all the time and almost insultingly dumbing it down for the viewers

Pretty ridiculous. As anyone who's getting up at 4:45-7:45 in the morning in America to watch this game is already going to know these things.

You're mad if you think Ramires is anywhere as good as Obi and Kalou who have been vital for Chelsea the last two seasons. He's been awful thus far. The other two have been good for three years now.

Don't rate Mikel or Kalou either at all. (Not for what Chelsea would expect anyway).

See, I disagree heavily on both players. That is beyond the discussion though. Ramires has been horrendous today. I don't care how new he is.

Loving Martin Tyler's idiots guide to soccer on the commentary. 'Manchester if you have never heard of it is about 200 miles North West of London'

Think it's because the same feed is being broadcast in America as well. But, he didn't commentate like this for World Cup, so, I don't know.

Its only for america by the sound of it, talking in dollars all the time and almost insultingly dumbing it down for the viewers

Pretty ridiculous. As anyone who's getting up at 4:45-7:45 in the morning in America to watch this game is already going to know these things.

You'd be surprised. Around here lots of men in my age range (18-25) are rather interested by the sport, but don't really know the particulars of everything.