The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Busquets>Mascherano.

Are you joking? The relatively few times I've seen Busquets he's looked nowhere near the level required by Spain or Barcelona. That said he may be hindered in my eyes by being one of the biggest cheating twats I've ever seen.

He's streets ahead of Mascherano, who can barely pass a football. Busquets is a massive twat, but a hugely underrated player.

Guest kingdawson

Bale , Modric, Vdv, Lennon, Huddlestone, Kranjcar........can you imagine we had a striker who could actually finish? (well consistently anyway).

You should sign somebody like... Darren Bent!

He'd score loads in a 4-2-3-1 but we can't switch to a 4-4-2 with Bent in our squad. He's a very limited player that works in a counter attacking team that rely on 'ball over top' tactics.

I'm surprised by how poor is technique is. Consistently seems to scuff penalties and his shots in general. His goal against Switzerland was a rare clean contact and even then he just seemed to hit it hard and low and hope for the best. That said, he's a very good goal poacher and as such, a very good Premier League striker... on his own.

Guest neesy111

As if there weren't enough reasons to hate Spurs. Three penalties ffs.

2 were stone wallers. The last one was less obvious but seen them given.

Nice throw to the ground by crouch for the first penalty.

All three Spurs penalties were soft, my (more objective than KD) Spurs supporting friend reckoned the last two weren't actually penalties (although I think the second probably was? :\).

All three Spurs penalties were soft, my (more objective than KD) Spurs supporting friend reckoned the last two weren't actually penalties (although I think the second probably was? :\).

I have seen it countless times and I'm still far from convinced the defender made contact with Bale.

Bale was hardly saying it was a nailed on pen in the interview post game either.

Guest neesy111

I have seen it countless times and I'm still far from convinced the defender made contact with Bale.

Bale was hardly saying it was a nailed on pen in the interview post game either.

My thoughts as well.

Were the 3 penalties in the Spurs game actually 3 penalties? Being a peasant, I was left with bloody Man Utd.

First 2 were clear cut and the 3rd was 65/35 in favour of a penalty. Not sure what people (Dave) are actually complaining about.

:lol:

The last one, for handball, was never a penalty.