The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I'm just finding this fantastic that even putting all their effort into this, they're still shocking. The commentator said Everton have defended 'manfully'. Fuck off, Liverpool just havn't had that final touch and Everton have pretty much just mopped up everything in defence with ease.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They aren't going to be lower than us for long but it's fucking beautiful seeing them down there :fwap:

Hope the leader of that Spirit of Shankley group chokes on his tears.

I my role as a football fan was questioned for spelling Shankly wrong the other day by a Liverpool fan. So I suggested that perhaps Shankly wasn't significant to people outside of Liverpool - I'm surprised the internet didn't explode.

Guest firetotheworks

Talking about the woes of Liverpool over Everton highlights. Sums this whole thing up, people have no sympathy when the media centre it all around Liverpool.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man Jamie Redknapp... "I wish you could play for Liverpool still, that's what I wish."  :mackems: Jamie Redknapp man.

They aren't going to be lower than us for long but it's f***ing beautiful seeing them down there :fwap:

Hope the leader of that Spirit of Shankley group chokes on his tears.

I my role as a football fan was questioned for spelling Shankly wrong the other day by a Liverpool fan. So I suggested that perhaps Shankly wasn't significant to people outside of Liverpool - I'm surprised the internet didn't explode.

Always been suprised how Liverpool fans go on and on and on and on about Shankly while they don't seem to talk that much about Paisley. I'm aware that Shankly was the more charismatic/egotastic of the two, but still...

Guest firetotheworks

Holloway seems like such a nice bloke.

I hope Blackpool get something from Man City today, and De Jong stumbles on a land mine.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Holloway seems like such a nice bloke.

I hope Blackpool get something from Man City today, and De Jong stumbles on a land mine.

I want to visit his farm :(