The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Apparently both Alonso and Ramos did it on purpose so they get suspended for the next match that doesn't matter and then they start again at zero for the quarters or whatever comes after the group games. Apparently.

Wonder if they'll be an investigation into that. For some reason I had a feeling it had been done before and UEFA looked into it.

Apparently both Alonso and Ramos did it on purpose so they get suspended for the next match that doesn't matter and then they start again at zero for the quarters or whatever comes after the group games. Apparently.

Wonder if they'll be an investigation into that. For some reason I had a feeling it had been done before and UEFA looked into it.

How can they prove anything?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No idea, just have a memory (probably made up) of it being done before, perhaps not in the Champions League, and there was some sort of investigation into it.

No idea, just have a memory (probably made up) of it being done before, perhaps not in the Champions League, and there was some sort of investigation into it.

Wasn't it Beckham?

EDIT: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/blatter-demands-fa-meeting-over-beckhams-deliberate-booking-543605.html

Wasn't it Beckham?

He did it to miss a meaningless qualifier iirc.