The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I hope Barca win tbh.

Screw Mourinho.

Why? because he left?

To an extent yes.

It's Mourinho's way, win it all and then leave the club as a rotting carcus. He left an aging squad after completing their last hurrah, without a decent manager available to replace him and then proceeded to tap up the likes of Maicon and Sneijder. There is nothing really coming through to replace the older generation, only Coutinho and Santon have any hope of being long term stars - a complete rebuilding job is in order over the next 3-4 years.

Can't help appreciate what he has done, but I think his 'love' for Chelsea and Inter is a bit fake. He's fueled by personal glory more than anything else.

I kind of agree with the personal glory bit. It would be ungrateful not to appricate him bringing home the biggest award in club football, but he's made it clear before that he wants to be the first manager to win the english, italian and spanish leagues, then he's going to settle down in England.

So until he gets SAF's seat, i'll agree hes in it for his personal glory. But he's still the best manager in the world atm. I hope he wins tonight, and pulls off another pitch invasion like he did last season, so Barca can turn on the sprinklers of bitterness again  :lol:

I kind of agree with the personal glory bit. It would be ungrateful not to appricate him bringing home the biggest award in club football, but he's made it clear before that he wants to be the first manager to win the english, italian and spanish leagues, then he's going to settle down in England.

So until he gets SAF's seat, i'll agree his in it for his personal glory.

I honestly think he schemed it all up to be successful and then make sure his successor is left with absolutely nothing to make him look even better  :lol:

Somehow he's managed to curse the players since he left aswell. Barely a single injury last season, yet this season the entire spine of the team has been crocked for large periods.

Mou tends to burn the hell out of his players, he relies a lot in experienced players that he plays and plays and plays.

There was a stat in the Spanish press this week that showed that the same 11 Madrid players have played 82% of total minutes this season, across all competitions.

And yes, the bricking is cuntish.

His success with his teams is probably just built so heavily on his personal relationship with the players. I mean he seems get the utmost best out of the players he chooses to work with, gets rid of the rest. So when he leaves you have a group of players, with talent sure, but not no Mourinho that seems to tie the whole team together. Seems obvious sure but just underlines his amazing presence and why hes the best. Just look at Diego Milito today and what he's been saying recently in the press.

Then again, its not hard to fuck things up when you inherit a team from Mourinho, especially if your name is Rafa Benitez  ;D