The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

4-0 against your rivals and you bring a defender on.

f*** off, Mourinho.

:lol:

Come on ... are you watching this game?You want him to take off a defender and bring on another attacker?! Chill out.

4-0 against your rivals and you bring a defender on.

f*** off, Mourinho.

:lol:

Come on ... are you watching this game?You want him to take off a defender and bring on another attacker?! Chill out.

Isn't he supposed to be some tactical mastermind..? Is damage control the best he can do?

Madrid have no real leaders.. Pepe is like a child, Carvalho is clueless and only there for Mourinho and the money, Casillas can only have so much influence etc, its a group of individuals. It took José two seasons to mold Inter, although this game doesnt say who'll win la liga or the champions league, it might take more time before Real will look and play like a real Mourinho team..

Boring, defensive, but clinical?

I can say that I have never in my life seen a team dominate a league leader so badly in my life. This is just one of those days for Barca isn't it? This is what real football is all about, Barcelona is just tearing Real a new one.

Guest neesy111

I can say that I have never in my life seen a team dominate a league leader so badly in my life. This is just one of those days for Barca isn't it? This is what real football is all about, Barcelona is just tearing Real a new one.

Newcastle 5 - 0 Man Utd was when it last happened