The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Anyone reckon man utd coud sneak on rafael as a sub for fabio without it being noticed? Not taking into consideration their footballing ability or way they play

My bro used to play basketball, and they had two twins in their team. One was shit and one was good, so if the good one got sent off they just switched shirts in the dressing room.

Whenever we go out of cup competitions, part of me wants the boring, usual suspects to contest the final. Can't stand watching other 'normal' clubs enjoying trips to Wembley etc. I'm jealous.

Though I suppose Portsmouth is a decent omen. ;)

Whenever we go out of cup competitions, part of me wants the boring, usual suspects to contest the final. Can't stand watching other 'normal' clubs enjoying trips to Wembley etc. I'm jealous.

I used to feel that way. However, I'm sick of teams not taking it seriously until the semifinal/final. If Man United played the same team that beat Blackburn then they most likely would have won tonight. It's their choice not to of course, but I hate when they field a weak team and still get to Wembley. Hoping for a Villa/Birmingham v. West Ham final or something similar.

I used to feel that way. However, I'm sick of teams not taking it seriously until the semifinal/final. If Man United played the same team that beat Blackburn then they most likely would have won tonight. It's their choice not to of course, but I hate when they field a weak team and still get to Wembley. Hoping for a Villa/Birmingham v. West Ham final or something similar.

It wasn't that weak, actually a strong side.

It wasn't that weak, actually a strong side.

They sat van der Sar, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Nani, Berbatov, and Rooney. How is that a strong side?

Now Man United have been knocked out, thus removing our remaining one gigantic mental block. I am getting even more nervous about our game tomorrow night.

We haven't lost to the Dogshit in any of the last eleven meetings, but this is their best chance in a long, long time with our crippling injury list and lack of form. If they don't beat us tomorrow, they never will.

Taken the afternoon off for city centre boozing (which I suspect is going to be tense) and then down to the ground, surgical mask and rubber gloves on, all my innoculations up to date and what not.

I won't sleep tonight.

I'm a grown man, incidentally.

Just got back from the Emirates - football match wasn't much to write home about, some funny kids ran on the pitch and the stewards fell over trying to get them. The girls were nice.

Oh, and Walcott can't score again. Wilshere is ridiculous too.