The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Seemed like fairly advanced snow warnings this time around - surprised more wasn't done to keep the pitch better protected.

Maybe if Holloway kept an eye on his own interests instead of mouthing off about other clubs' contract negotiations, they might have done.

Guest kingdawson

Redkanpp has decided to leave Bentley and Keane out of the 18 and instead gone with both Cudicini and Pletikosa as 2 of the 7 substitutes. Very very strange.

Massive confusion surrounding Osasuna-Barca, still no idea what time/day it's going to be played. Air traffic controllers strike is meant to mean it'll get played tomorrow instead, Osasuna refusing to do that though

Apparently Setanta Ireland on 28.5e (sky satellite) are showing Chel-Everton, and is FTA this weekend, if anyone can get tuned in.

Doesn't work on mine but if anyone else wants to try:

Services

System Setup

Add Channels

V

2/3

Find Channels

Select Setanta Ireland and press yellow to store

Hit Select the back out

Services

Other Channels

...and it should be there.

Apparently Setanta Ireland on 28.5e (sky satellite) are showing Chel-Everton, and is FTA this weekend, if anyone can get tuned in.

Doesn't work on mine but if anyone else wants to try:

Services

System Setup

Add Channels

V

2/3

Find Channels

Select Setanta Ireland and press yellow to store

Hit Select the back out

Services

Other Channels

...and it should be there.

Hmm, did all that but I'm just seeing a blue screen when I go on the channel.  Cheers anyway.

I say this almost every week (maybe not on here, but in real life definitely), but Nasri's becoming one of the best players in the Premiership. He's certainly in a Premiership Eleven for me right now.

Definitely. He's been improving almost game-by-game for the last two seasons, easily my favorite player to watch in the league.