The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

7 mins added on for chelsea to try to win

probably okey with 7mins+, after cech's injury...

aye. what is up with chelsea though everton seem more likely to win at this moment in time

What happened to him? Curse of SSN's doing a piece on him today about his injury and being brave.  :lol:

aye. what is up with chelsea though everton seem more likely to win at this moment in time

What happened to him? Curse of SSN's doing a piece on him today about his injury and being brave.  :lol:

cahill barged into his head and obvious worry about it with his history

Terry vs Cahill, Cahill went for the ball, and hit a charging cech in the head. Got a knock, and needed a few stitches, but nothing too big.

Chelsea fans are unbelievable. Is being in the top 2 every year, plus a bagload of trophies and lengthy Champions League runs not enough for them like? Put the spoiled brats in our shoes and we'll gladly take what they have.

Guest palnese

Chelsea fans are unbelievable. Is being in the top 2 every year, plus a bagload of trophies and lengthy Champions League runs not enough for them like? Put the spoiled brats in our shoes and we'll gladly take what they have.

Stop me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Geordie faithful boo after the 0-0 against Fulham?

Stop me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Geordie faithful boo after the 0-0 against Fulham?

Geordie Nation, you mean?

Stupid post.