The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Sounds like Craig Gardner's brother (Gary) is really tearing Arsenal apart tonight, sounds VERY good according to reports.

10-1? :lol:

Mad result, I hope Houllier (and think he will have) has the balls to play Gardner, what i've been hearing (today especially) he's proper mint.

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/3305232/reserves/aston-villa-res-v-arsenal-res?tab=report

Gawd bless our kids.

Gary Gardner. You'll be hearing a lot about him in the future. He's the best of the lot - better than Albrighton, Bannan and the ones with first team experience - but he's been out with a cruciate for a while.

Are you worried by the reports of interest from Manure and Liverpool or is it just a general 'Good young player, big clubs interested' report?

Edit: Also, what about the self-styled next "next Fabregas" Vidal, heard he'd called it himself is he any good?

The real Ronaldo was also a big match winner, something CRonaldo isn't.

traced this back through the pages and i totally agree with this bit

messi is the better player for me, there was an article recently in a broadsheet tearing into something marca wrote about Cronaldo being the better individual, wish i could find it now, shame

Sounds like Craig Gardner's brother (Gary) is really tearing Arsenal apart tonight, sounds VERY good according to reports.

Mad result, I hope Houllier (and think he will have) has the balls to play Gardner, what i've been hearing (today especially) he's proper mint.

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/3305232/reserves/aston-villa-res-v-arsenal-res?tab=report

Gawd bless our kids.

Gary Gardner. You'll be hearing a lot about him in the future. He's the best of the lot - better than Albrighton, Bannan and the ones with first team experience - but he's been out with a cruciate for a while.

Are you worried by the reports of interest from Manure and Liverpool or is it just a general 'Good young player, big clubs interested' report?

Edit: Also, what about the self-styled next "next Fabregas" Vidal, heard he'd called it himself is he any good?

Never heard of this Vidal kid until last night, he's only 16, I believe.

Gary Gardner is very promising, he's the brother of Craig Gardner, incidentally. I'd not heard anything of other clubs interested, he's been out for a fair while having done his cruciate, but he's one of a very promising bunch of kids.

I think Ciaran Clark, Gardner and Albrighton are the best bets.

In fact, I remember saying on here about two years ago that Albrighton was going to be quality and getting laughed at. Then he had a long term injury, and got ignored by O'Neill.

In fact, had MON still been here, he'd be in the reserves still.

Gawd bless our kids.

Never heard of this Vidal kid until last night, he's only 16, I believe.

Gary Gardner is very promising, he's the brother of Craig Gardner, incidentally. I'd not heard anything of other clubs interested, he's been out for a fair while having done his cruciate, but he's one of a very promising bunch of kids.

I think Ciaran Clark, Gardner and Albrighton are the best bets.

In fact, I remember saying on here about two years ago that Albrighton was going to be quality and getting laughed at. Then he had a long term injury, and got ignored by O'Neill.

In fact, had MON still been here, he'd be in the reserves still.

One of the journo's said he'd called it himself, anybody that give's themselves the "the next" tag is probably a cock, a la Bendtner.