The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Er, what does the 'nature of this game' or 'the teams involved' have to do with any decision Pearce you wanker? Nice one.

Agree, massively.  Shocking comment, but in line with Pearce's growing sense of self-importance.  You're a football commentator man, say what you see.  This is not Robot Wars.

But oh, how I wish it was. Sir Killalot tapping in from 6 yards.

'Surely a game of this importance shouldn't be settled by a sending off for a foul like that.'

Fucking disgraceful stuff this.

He's just used the phrase again, Dave. :lol: "The young Mexican will have to learn that you can't do that in games of this importance".

Dunno what his fucking game is.

'Surely a game of this importance shouldn't be settled by a sending off for a foul like that.'

oh so if its just us plebs playing red card away but football royalty like manchester untied and tottenham hotspur then keep them in the pocket according to the bbc.

this is whats wrong with football

Er, what does the 'nature of this game' or 'the teams involved' have to do with any decision Pearce you wanker? Nice one.

Agree, massively.  Shocking comment, but in line with Pearce's growing sense of self-importance.  You're a football commentator man, say what you see.  This is not Robot Wars.

The ball would have to be replaced every couple of minutes, Hypnodisc has the touch of a shredder.

Christ, that's bad.

Fwiw, since when was it a hugely important game? My perception is, sure, it's a game between 2 good teams, with the visitors probably the champions-elect but I didn't see any massive significance to any result from it today. Was everyone hoping for a Spurs win so they could be catapulted into the title race that they're not in?

He is on one of the Nick Hancock or Danny Baker vids from yesterday doing some proper yelling commentary for a Birmingham game, he's gone proper full circle like.

He's just used the phrase again, Dave. :lol: "The young Mexican will have to learn that you can't do that in games of this importance".

Dunno what his fucking game is.

Like it'd be perfectly fine in a match between Wolves and Wigan where nobody cares. It's alright then. The rules should only apply when the smaller teams are playing.

What a fucking cunt.

Christ, that's bad.

Fwiw, since when was it a hugely important game? My perception is, sure, it's a game between 2 good teams, with the visitors probably the champions-elect but I didn't see any massive significance to any result from it today. Was everyone hoping for a Spurs win so they could be catapulted into the title race that they're not in?

short answer  no

long answer  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christ, that's bad.

'Man United feeling Spurs breath on the back of their necks' - Drury, is he on crack, they're 8pts behind FFS.

Thing that grated me about the rafael sending off was the ref walked towards the incident, didnt look like giving a card but then as soon as he saw who it was he goes oh yeah 2nd yellow = red WOOOO!

Too many refs do this all the time for me don't look like booking someone then as soon as its someone already on a yellow they change their mind and book them.