The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

How long can Holloway do this for? His constant moaning about how much people rate Adam is ridiculous. He plays for Blackpool ffs, not Barcelona. He's not that good or worth that much.

raises a fair point tbh, why should they let him go on the cheap just because hes at blackpool, if bents worth 18m then why shouldn't blackpool hold out for as much cash as they can get

Because he isn't worth that much? It's not because he's at Blackpool as to why he should go cheap, it's the fact that he's at Blackpool so if he was actually worth so much money, he wouldn't be there in the first place (with all due respect to them :lol: )

other club fans might say the same about tiote or ac9. to blackpool adam is worth a s*** load just because they were smart enough to spot a talent on the cheap and nurture it doesn't mean hes worth f*** all

I'm not saying he is worth fuck all, but he's not worth as much as Holloway seems to think. I don't think a £4m bid is that much of 'an insult' to them either, and the Bent stuff he was spouting the other day is bollocks too. Just because you spend £18m on one player, doesn't mean you spent £18m on every player you want.

Pulis looks like a right mad cunt in that cap he wears. He looks like he's on day release.

Likes to charv himself when he is on the touchline for some reason. To fit in with his supporters I suspect.

How long can Holloway do this for? His constant moaning about how much people rate Adam is ridiculous. He plays for Blackpool ffs, not Barcelona. He's not that good or worth that much.

raises a fair point tbh, why should they let him go on the cheap just because hes at blackpool, if bents worth 18m then why shouldn't blackpool hold out for as much cash as they can get

Because he isn't worth that much? It's not because he's at Blackpool as to why he should go cheap, it's the fact that he's at Blackpool so if he was actually worth so much money, he wouldn't be there in the first place (with all due respect to them :lol: )

other club fans might say the same about tiote or ac9. to blackpool adam is worth a s*** load just because they were smart enough to spot a talent on the cheap and nurture it doesn't mean hes worth f*** all

I'm not saying he is worth fuck all, but he's not worth as much as Holloway seems to think. I don't think a £4m bid is that much of 'an insult' to them either, and the Bent stuff he was spouting the other day is bollocks too. Just because you spend £18m on one player, doesn't mean you spent £18m on every player you want.

He's clearly worth more than £4m to Blackpool, though. He's a massive player for them. How could they replace him for £4m?

I'm not saying he is worth f*** all, but he's not worth as much as Holloway seems to think. I don't think a £4m bid is that much of 'an insult' to them either, and the Bent stuff he was spouting the other day is bollocks too. Just because you spend £18m on one player, doesn't mean you spent £18m on every player you want.

He's clearly worth more than £4m to Blackpool, though. He's a massive player for them. How could they replace him for £4m?

Of course he is, but the way Holloway is going on you'd think Liverpool had offered 20p and a packet of Wotsits.

fact is blackpool will have their valuation of adam its up to other clubs to meet it, if they don't blackpool won't sell. and an opening bid of 3m for adam by villa is pretty insulting

Aye. Best off waiting until the summer unless someone offers seriously daft cash or the player puts in a request which he doesn't looklike doing. Staying up for another season is worth far more to them than £5m or so. Can't see his form taking such a turn for the worse that he won't be wanted in the summer.