The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I'm suddenly more confident about staying up after today. Blackpool won't take long to be getting hammered every week and Wigan, WBA and West Ham are miserably poor.

Chris Kirkland has long been one of the worst keepers in the league, don't know where he's got his reputation of being vaguely competent.

Speaking of which, here's Scott Carson. Astonishing that these two mugs are capped for England.

There's still Rob Green to come too.

I thought Tamas was poor last year for WBA, don't know why they bought him. Dirty c**t

wbas entire backline and carson looked dodgy last season, carson especially plus the defenders made a lot of tackles they wouldnt get away with in prem

You beat a piss poor West Ham today, even we would have beat that lot today.

One game doesn't change anything tbh

Was a good game from Villa i think, but it couldn't be anything less when WH didn't show up at all

Change anything? What would it need to change other than the way we play at home, which was for two years incredibly unentertaning and predictable.

We passed the ball excellently today. Thank fuck. Entertainment.

Was a good game from Villa i think, but it couldn't be anything less when WH didn't show up at all

Change anything? What would it need to change other than the way we play at home, which was for two years incredibly unentertaning and predictable.

You were laying it out like you didn't cherish a thing MON has done for you because of one opening game, that is all.

And when Milner leaves it will get even funnier imo

No. I said we played well at home for the first time in a long time. The football at home has been gash for ages.

Milner leaving funny? Were you one of the ones who found it funny when we gave you 12m for him?

;)

You watch something like children in need, you see these poor kids in Africa who are living in terrible conditions with disease and famine rife, it tears your heart out and as your lass is sat next to you, you fight your hardest to be a man and hold back the tears "bloody hay fever!".

Then motd comes on, you see Ryan Taylor and think "fuck Africa, this is a young, English millionaire but still had a face like that, we must have real problems here!"

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You were laying it out like you didn't cherish a thing MON has done for you because of one opening game, that is all.

No. I said we played well at home for the first time in a long time. The football at home has been gash for ages.

Milner leaving funny? Were you one of the ones who found it funny when we gave you 12m for him?

;)

To be honest, I thought we got a great deal when you gave us £12m for him. Now I think we were short changed :(

You watch something like children in need, you see these poor kids in Africa who are living in terrible conditions with disease and famine rife, it tears your heart out and as your lass is sat next to you, you fight your hardest to be a man and hold back the tears "bloody hay fever!".

Then motd comes on, you see Ryan Taylor and think "fuck Africa, this is a young, English millionaire but still had a face like that, we must have real problems here!"

:lol: :lol:

Couldn't work out where you were going there.

;)

To be honest, I thought we got a great deal when you gave us £12m for him. Now I think we were short changed :(

Maybe not short changed, but we definitely should've put a sell on percentage in there. 20% could've funded Ben Arfa!!