The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

just seen the highlights from last night's games.

was a clear pelanty to Blackpool. Rafael is a donkey.

what a come back by Man Utd

how good was Bendtner's goal!!!?? who on here says he's shit!!??

how lame is the goal scorer announcement at the Emirates!!?? so fucking lame, on par with sheff wed cheerleaders and boro's tu tu tu tup tu tu tuuu tuuu

I'd say both Wigan and West Ham are down. Now that to me leaves, Wolves (who I think will join them), Birmingham, and WBA. Of course though anyone could really get dragged into it, but at the moment they are ones that I would say will be the real strugglers.

Blackpool going down would be a travesty. Best "minnows" to play in the PL for a long long time. They have some decent players playing very good football. Fans are a cracking bunch and Ian Holloway is a hoot (and a bloody good manager too).

Would much prefer it if no marks Wigan go down along with Wolves and West Am

Blackpool going down would be a travesty. Best "minnows" to play in the PL for a long long time. They have some decent players playing very good football. Fans are a cracking bunch and Ian Holloway is a hoot (and a bloody good manager too).

It's fashionable to start disliking them now though. Holloway is apparently a cunt now he's become 'boring'.

I think they're a bloody credit to the league. Put the 'you must be cynical to survive on a budget' myth to bed. Really like their midfield 3 of Adam, Grandin and Vaughan...none are from particularly glamourous footballing backgrounds but they're all competent footballers playing that system to a tee.

Would much prefer it if no marks Wigan go down along with Wolves and West Am

Agree. They've shown in the 1st half of the season that it's possible for a team to be relatively successful, playing good football on a small budget.

Would much prefer the likes of Wigan, Stoke, Blackburn and Birmingham to fuck off.

VI, you think Barcelona got it in them to win -2?

Depends on how strong is the side we put out really. Rumour is that it's going to be a strong one but we'll see.

I've already knee jerked and placed way, way, too much on -2. This is gonna potentially be hell to sit through. :lol:

Depends on how strong is the side we put out really. Rumour is that it's going to be a strong one but we'll see.

I've already knee jerked and placed way, way, too much on -2. This is gonna potentially be hell to sit through. :lol:

Where you getting -2 at? Bet365 only offering -3  :harry:

Barcelona is 1.3 for -2 (1.55 for -2.5) on bet365. I'm guessing you've put a rather massive amount on that then?