The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

For fuck sake, probably another long term injury because a player 'wants to impress' but it's okay because 'he's not that kind of player' we have one fit CB at the club now...

Why is Arsene so anti-having cover at the back btw? Been the case for an age.

Been out on my bike, whats happening, who got crippled and who done the crippling?

Joe Cole put Arsenal's new centre back who's name I can't even remember in the crippler crossface until he passed out to death. But he's not that kind of player so it shouldn't have been a red card.

I've not been watching this game, just switched the TV on. Dunno if you guys in the UK have the same pundits, but we've got Towsend and Curbs in the studio here at half time. Townsend just basically said that he didn't think it was a red card because it was Joe Cole and not Joey Barton. Joe Cole doesn't go out to deliberatly injure people :)

I've not been watching this game, just switched the TV on. Dunno if you guys in the UK have the same pundits, but we've got Towsend and Curbs in the studio here at half time. Townsend just basically said that he didn't think it was a red card because it was Joe Cole and not Joey Barton. Joe Cole doesn't go out to deliberatly injure people :)

Did he actually say that about Barton?

Guest firetotheworks

Admittedly I don't watch Sky Sports often, but whenever I have Jamie Redknapp, despite being a bit wet around the ears has decent opinions on incidents within matches. He usually disagrees with Andy Gray, which is usually a good place to start.